The Nikols Company’s executive team has extensive experience in institutional commercial and residential real estate lending. This level of sophistication enables us to recognize changing market dynamics and deliver custom financing solutions. We have an unwavering commitment to the stewardship of our investors’ capital and the servicing of our borrowers’ loans.
By combining institutional training with entrepreneurial execution, The Nikols Company consistently delivers service and results that exceed expectations.
The Nikols Company developed an innovative solution, which few competitors could ever match. With Nikols, we have found both a great lender and an outstanding partner.
The Nikols Company specializes in making short-term real estate bridge loans on properties in California. We provide the borrowing community flexible alternatives to conventional lending institutions. Our loans serve a wide range of borrower needs such as:
We are committed to providing our borrowers with rapid decisions from principals (no loan committee), market leading service and loan structures tailored to their individual needs.
|Amount:||Typically $1M to $10M|
|Term:||Typically 12 months with extension options|
|Origination Fees:||1.5 to 3.0 points|
|Exit Fees:||0.0 to 1.5 points|
|Loan to Cost||Up to 100% LTC|
|Loan to Value||Up to 75% LTV|
|Collateral:||1st trust deed|
• 67% LTV, 100% LTC
• Acquisition and tenant improvements
• Renovation of 3 vacant buildings totaling 44,000 SF
• 83% preleased to AAA credit tenant
• Exit strategy: Sale or refinance
• 70% LTV
• Buyout of equity partner and project completion
• 9 residences, 10 finished lots, and a 5,800 SF retail building
• Proven residential sales and fully occupied retail building
• Exit strategy: Sale of residential units
• 65% LTV, 75% LTC
• REO acquisition and lease up
• 10 unit apartment building
• Exit strategy: FNMA refinance
• 75% LTV, 84% LTC
• Acquisition and reposition
• 8 unit apartment building in North Park area of San Diego
• Exit strategy: Sale of building or refinance
• 66% LTV, 66% LTC
• 1.25 acre lot planned for 20,000 SF building preleased to 2 tenants
• Exit strategy: Refinance with construction financing
The cumulative experience in The Nikols Company makes for a unique and potent team. They are knowledgeable, entrepreneurial and decisive.